SKELF Bike Park Open Day!
As part of the annual Edinburgh Festival of Cycling the SKELF Bike Park is having their annual Open Day!
Come along, say hello, find out about this great project, and most importantly have fun!
- Test your skills on our awesome timber pump track (all bikes/helmets etc laid on)!
- Have a bite to eat at the BBQ (donations welcome)
- Find out about the plans for the Bike Park
- Try your luck on the 'Wheel of Fortune' (prizes...)
- Learn bushcraft skills
- Learn about the site with our heritage & geology tours
- Bag yourself a signed copies of Chris Hoy's latest book and other bike goodies at the charity auction.
- Treat your ears to live music from around the world
Sunday 19th June, 10am – 7pm
The SKELF Bike Park, opposite the Crags Sports Centre, 10 Bowmont Place, EH8 9RY
For more info, to get involved or just keep up to date with future SKELF events, 'Like' us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.